CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Mood Killer

Sigh...
I may have to come to work tomorrow, on a Saturday!!!
Just when I was feeling happy that it's Friday today, last day of work and all
Then they told me I have to come to proof-read everything before the magazine gets published
I was like... You got to be kidding me right? Oh God no! No friggin' way, I've already made plans for tomorrow!!!
I'm sad and upset, what a party-pooper
But then a light of hope came
My senior told me that I might not have to come if I took those files and proof-read it at home
Thank you! I hope it's really true that I can be excused
Haven't met up with my friends since the CNY gathering, so I'm really looking forward to this
I read somewhere that when you've had a bad day,
Just smile, get an ice cream and laugh it off with your friends
Hmm... I'd like that... and I like ice cream! lol

Yeah, short post coz my mood died and I don't feel like talking about it, RIP



0 Played: