So I've been tagged by Ah Bee
And it was a hassle to rearrange all the questions coz it was all messed up when I pasted it
Here goes~
001. Real name → Eu Li Wah
002. Nickname(s) → Apple, Michelle, Mishie, Mish, Banana, Prune, Wah Wah...
003. Zodiac sign → Dragon
004. Male or female → Female
005. Elementary → SRK (P) Methodist Klang
006. Middle School → SMK (P) Methodist Klang
007. High School → Refer to above
008. Hair colour → Black-brown
009. Long or short → Long
010. Loud or Quiet → Both, but mostly quiet
011. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans
012. Phone or Camera → Camera phone :D
013. Health freak → No, not really lol
014. Drink or Smoke? → Drink
015. Do you have a crush on someone? → Erm, many LOL! shh...
016. Eat or Drink → I survive with both
017. Piercing → 1 Left ear, 1 Right ear
018. Tattoos → Nope
HAVE YOU EVER?
019. Been in an airplane → Yes
020. Been in a relationship → Not sure if it counts
021. Been in a car accident → Yea *shudders*
022. Been in a fist fight → With my elder bro when we were small
FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → When I was 13, on my ears
024. First best friend → During primary, I still remember her name, Carey Judith Chiang Swee Kim :)
025. First award → Primary school
026. First crush → Form 2? lol it's not k-pop okay?!
028. First big vacation → Hmm, Bangkok? Phuket?
LASTS:
029. Last person you talked to → The other intern, Ying Luei
030. Last person you texted → Refer to the above
031. Last person you watched a movie with → I can't remember T_T
033. Last movie you watched → Haven't watched movies for ages!
035. Last thing you bought → Japanese rice cracker today =x
036. Last person you hugged → Haven't hugged in a long time
FAVES:
037. Food → Japanese/Korean
038. Drink → Iced Honey Lemon Green Tea
039. Clothing → Smart casual, as long as it's comfortable
040. Books → Fantasy and teenage (yes so what?!)
041. Music → K-Pop, K-R&B, DBSK!
042. Flower → Lavender, White Lily, Daisy
043. Colors → Blue, Red, White, Black (contradiction)
044. Movies → Comedy, Fantasy, can't go into details... too many lol
045. Positions → Sleeping/lying down... just being lazy
046. Subjects → English :D
X=no, Y=yes
047. kissed in the snow (X) M'sia no snow la, not romantic
048. celebrated Halloween (X)
049. had your heart broken (Y)
050. went over the minutes on your cell phone (X)
051. someone questioned your sexual orientation (Y)
052. came out of the closet (X) nothing to come out from, I'm straight!
053. gotten pregnant (X)
054. had an abortion (X)
055. Done something you've regretted (Y)
056. Broke a promise (Y)
057. hid a secret (Y)
058. pretended to be happy (Y)
059. met someone who changed your life (Y)
060. pretended to be sick (Y) to skip school/classes
061. left the country (Y) for holiday
062. tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it (Y)
063. cried over the silliest thing (Y)
064. ran a mile (Y)
065. went to the beach with your best friend(s) (Y)
066. stayed single the whole year (Y)
067. Eating → Lunch later
068. Drinking → Water now
069. I'm about to → fall asleep... No. 69 only?!
070. Listening to → Survivor - DBSK
071. Plans for today → Go home, watch Boys Over Flowers and Music Bank
072. Waiting for → 6pm to get off from work
YOUR FUTURE:
073. Want kids? → Sure, maybe 3
074. Want to get married? → Yes I do, will you marry me Changmin? rofl
075. Careers in mind → Entertainment journalist DBSK fangirl forever
YOUR IDEAL PARTNER:
076. Lips or eyes → Eyes, coz they're where I will look mostly
077. Shorter or taller? → Taller, 180cm at least
078. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneous, don't drown me with your sap
079. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice ripped arms to show off, stomach is hidden
080. Sensitive or loud → sensitive and loud when the situation calls for it
081. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship, I'm faithful =x
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant → Trouble-maker, don't be a coward lol
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost glasses/contacts → Always managed to find my glasses back
084. Ran away from home → No, that's just irrational
085. Hold a gun/knife for self defence → Held knife for defence against food XD
086. Killed somebody → Animals don't count
087. Broken someone's heart? → I hope not =x
088. Been arrested → Nope
089. Cried when someone died → Yes... *sob*
YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself → Erm... yes, kinda, maybe
091. Miracles → Yup, miracles do happen
092. Love at first sight → Yes yes! *fantasize*
093. Heaven → Of coz, I wanna go there
094. Santa Claus → No, coz he doesn't leave me presents >:[
095. Sex on the first date → No way, I'm very conservative lol~
096. Kiss on the first date → A peck on the cheek maybe
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes, Changmin please XD
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → Just happy enough :)
099. Do you believe in God → Of coz I believe in my Creator
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people → I don't wanna tag, so what?! make me, lol
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment