Let's talk about yesterday first coz I didn't get the chance to blogWhich is a lie coz I usually don't blog on weekends unless it's really important>
I think it's funny how my mum and my 3rd aunt still think I'm a child
My aunt paid us a visit to look at the baby
Then she chased me from the computer, said she wanted to show my mum something
So the two middle-aged women sat in front of the computer, one is half-literate and the other is just plain illiterate when it comes to tech stuff
My mum knows nothing about computer, lol!
Which can be kinda frustrating when she asks me to do online-booking or check some contest
But it's also good in a sense that she doesn't hog up the computer, I have full access~
So I'm thinking that I can't live without the internet, and will probably hog up computer time with my future children, nah I'll probably have my own pc or laptop!
Okay back to topic
So the two sisters were so enthusiastic about something aunt wanna show
And I was left to take care of the baby
Turns out what were they watching? Some explicit forwarded email my aunt received
Aunt said, "I wanna show your mum some 'hamsap' stuff"
And they told me, "Children cannot look, don't come near"
I was like -___-"
Told them "But I'm not a child anymore" but they still ignored me
I've stopped being a child years ago, I'm actually an adult now excuse me
But I didn't press the matter further
Coz I wasn't sure if I even wanna know what they're looking at o_o
But I still think it's funny how they think I'm an innocent child that needs to be protected from the bad stuff, not to be tainted
I appreciate it though, makes me feel like a small kid again
But I'm almost 21 already this year, and I think I mostly know all there is to know
Then again, it's better to keep it low and play the role of a good daughter and niece just to satisfy them, don't wanna get their poor old souls shocked eh? hahahaha
The both of them can talk for the whole day, reminiscing and what not
Sometimes I wish I had a sister too...
Now for today
Guess what? I had to attend another event
It was Shiseido's Spring/Summer collection workshop/seminar, held at Midvalley Boulevard hotel
There were two Japanese hairstylists, Mr. Kaneda and Mr. Hashimoto
Got to see them demonstrate haircuts on models
I love the Japanese hairstyles, it's usually chestnut or strawberry brown with long curls, makes them look like pretty dolls
Ah, the Japanese people are always so polite in speech and behavior
But I've changed my taste to Korean now, I don't care if they're not as polite, they make up for it by being full of attitude!
Pretty cool experience I would say, about the workshop
And after that we went to shop at Midvalley
Gawd, walked through the lower ground floor where all the restaurants and eateries were, and I was so tempted to eat and buy everything!!!
Saw cheesecake and Japanese bread at La Boheme, the Japanese bread cost RM18 per loaf wth?!?! But it was really delicious >_<
Then I saw Takoyaki and the fish-shaped cake Taiyaki =x
Omo~ it's really like food heaven, fragrant smells wafting in the air
Walked into Jusco, they have more imported Japanese and Korean products compared to the Jusco near my place!
I want want want!
Also saw sushi and Japanese bento or lunch boxes, it looks so pretty and yummy omg! *salivates*
I wanted to buy but I've already packed my lunch, sigh... goodbye pretty bento T_T
Bought some ingredients to go with my miso soup at home lol, Korean seaweed and bonito flakes
Guhhhh... I want everything! T_T so gullible~
On another note, I've listened to the recently released Super Junior 3rd Album 'Sorry Sorry' and it sounds amazing!
Out of the 12 tracks, I like 6 of it
Which is an accomplishment coz I've never really like their previous style of music
Which was too bubblegum-pop and sounds for the sake of entertaining
But I really like their new comeback and revamped style
Kinda dark and cool, very catchy and upbeat, makes you wanna get on the dancefloor and just dance baby!
My favourites are Sorry Sorry, Heartquake, Why I Love You and Monster
Heartquake is a collaboration with DBSK's Yunho and Yoochun ♥
They have also polished their looks and appearance, and now they look sleek and smart and possibly sexy in dark suits and aviator shades
I'm like my favourite member Eunhyuk even more with his awesome hairstyle, it really brings out the features in his face like a brooding emo goth hunk
Other favourites are Kyuhyun who always looks nice and pleasant and the goofy Yesung
I can't believe I'm starting to like Donghae again, he just looks so good with glasses gah!
I've also listened to newcomer Tae Goon's album and it's pretty decent
I like Call Me and I Understand You, very catchy dance songs
The conclusion of this is... I ♥ catchy fast songs! hehe
-sayonara- ^^
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment