CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dreaming To This

I'd make a bad employee... seriously
Look at me, I'm blogging at work for goodness sake!
Actually, I blog at work every other morning!
I don't know, it has become a morning ritual to just pour out anything that has been on my mind at the moment
And right now, I'm thinking that I'm lucky I'm just an intern, not a real employee
I know, I know... this is important too coz I'm being graded on this!
This is what happens when you leave me with internet access XD
I can't just look at work all the time, I'd be bored and stressed to death
I need to surf the net, look at visuals, get hooked up on gossips!
And then get back to doing actual work when I feel like it
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not cut out for office work
I can't tolerate sitting in front of a comp facing workloads from 9 to 5, which in my case... is friggin 10 to 6!!!
I want a flexible working environment and working hours
I wanna come in when I want, and go home when I feel like it (is this even possible?)
I don't wanna stay cooped up in the office, I wanna go out and explore the world!
I don't wanna write reports, I wanna write my thoughts, funny stuffs, entertaining news!
I wanna be free, don't cage me up!
At least give me internet access and let me do what I want, lol
Oh, I should have my own office!
Yea pfft, dream on... like that would ever happen
I want a job that lets me surf the net for source and ideas
Which, case in point... my dream job of being an entertainment reporter/writer :D
Then I'd get to meet celebrities and attend events and concerts!
I'd get to interview them and know what they're really like in real life!
Gah, coolest job ever! I WANT~
I want to lounge at Starbucks with my laptop, over a cup of coffee
I wanna call my friends out for a drink and chat away, or when I'm alone I'd relax and concentrate on my work
That would be pretty nice too
That's what I imagine being a freelancer is like
But being a freelancer doesn't really guarantee a future, it's just a side-job kinda thing
I want a stable job with a good monthly pay :D
Am I fantasizing too much? Will this dream ever come true?
Is this just wishful thinking? Is it too much to ask?
And where do I even find a job like that?!
I believe in doing a job that I truly enjoy, it keeps me motivated and going, inspires me to do better and give it my best
I wanna feel enthusiatic and eager to go to work, and go home feeling tired but still happy
There's no use in going to a job that you hate, and end up giving a bad work performance, it feels monotonous, dead boring and jaded
I know not many get to choose their job, some are just happy to even get a job, what with all this economic recession going around
But I still wanna have a goal and dream to look forward to, to try and achieve
I wanna get my hopes high and keep my options available

That's it, the amount of crap I'm able to spin into words
This is a sign, that I'd make a good writer someday! LOL -_-
Though I have to admit I'm not good at coming up with fancy and extravagant choice of words
Many regard me as a walking dictionary, but hey, I'm no walking Thesaurus
Sometimes, it's good to keep things simple and easy :D
Which is supposed to be short and simple, but I can't accomodate the 'short' part considering how I CAN'T STOP typing!!!
Argh~ I wanted to stop writing from just now but my mind and hands are just not cooperating!
Okay, I'm just gonna click the 'Publish Post' button now...

0 Played: