CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Splash

This... this will be the post that makes Yunho's pictures disappear from my page!
Nooooo~ Not my Ho! I love seeing Yunnie's gorgeous face T_T
But whatever, life goes on, I have to continue blogging...

You can always tell that I'm bored when I start to play with my food
I can't believe I actually got bored of eating my bread in the car this morning
I was like... 'Oh gawd, why won't this bread ever finish??'
I was eating for the sake of eating, munching slowly and forcing it down lol~
The bread doesn't taste bad, it's a new type of bread that I decided to try from Lavender yesterday
It's the Red Bean Toast, and it really has actual red beans in it
Being the curious person that I am, I like to try unique things :D
Count on Lavender to be out of the ordinary, coz that's why they're raking in all the money
I also like their Bamboo Charcoal Sandwich, what a name... the only unique thing about it is that it's fluffy and super black! Meet Blackie

And a tip, I think I should start adding tips, considering how unfortunate and clumsy I get sometimes
Just as a reminder of how I fail...
It was raining yesterday when I was going home
I was holding my umbrella and walking carefully as to not wet my jeans and shoes and all
And suddenly this stupid car was going kinda fast and the idiot splashed water on me! !#$%&*?!*%$#@!
I was like... WTF~ It's raining and you're supposed to slow down!!! Use your bloody God-given brains please... ugh
And that is how I learned not to go anywhere near puddles of water -_-
And stay away from stupid idiotic ignorant brainless drivers >:[
Damn weather in KL always have to rain in the evening... argh!

0 Played: