I don't feel so good today... lol
My hair is a mess, no matter how I try to flip my bangs up it wouldn't stay
And also, I forgot to recharge my iPod so I didn't bring it with me
I should've brought my earphones though, so I can listen to songs on the comp
But I didn't, so boohoo...
Here I am, left dead bored till I reach home
But this morning I arrived early, so I kinda filled my time with something else
I felt like a birdwatcher, watching and observing the cute little sparrows which I've secretly always wanted to catch and squeeze sadistic
They're just so darn cute and chirpy, I don't mean to murder them though
I just have the urge to squeeze/bite adorable things/people
But birdwatching is actually quite relaxing when you have the time to just sit and observe, not doing anything else to get distracted
Just stay quiet and relaxed, take in the beautiful scenery
I watched the birds hop around searching for food
And the thought came to me, 'the early bird gets the worm'
See, I can be a totally peaceful person when I'm not spazzing on K-pop
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment