Yesterday was horrible! I seriously freaked out... T__T
I was going home and I reached the LRT, got in... and wondered why isn't the door closing and why isn't it moving yet?
I thought it was just a slight technical problem and would be fixed within minutes
I think I waited inside for over 20mins
Then came the announcement of the technical problem and they would get it fixed within 30mins
I thought... screw it I'm getting out of here and hailing a cab
I got out... no cab in sight, and there were many people waiting too
So I called my mum, informing her of my situation, told her that if I really have no choice, I need bro or dad to pick me up
It wasn't a good option, dad was playing golf and we have no idea where bro is, I'd have to wait for over an hour or so for them to reach here
So I decided to try my luck and take the RapidKL bus, which mind you, I have no idea where it goes to
I just thought anything is better than standing there waiting in vain
My nerves were eating me up from inside, pretty freaked out but yet too tired to care, too numb to think properly
I was in a foreign place, I didn't know the routes and directions of the map
I always used the LRT to get to Asia Jaya and suddenly it's disrupted and the next thing I know... I was lost
So I asked the person next to me, and she told me that this bus will stop somewhere and then take another bus to Asia Jaya
I waited and waited for the bus that never came, I think I waited for 45mins... probably for a bus that never existed or doesn't take this route
It was getting dark and late and I'm dead tired
It was almost 8pm and there I was, stucked and stranded in a place that I don't even know, had never seen, had never been
There was a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, realization dawned on me that it's probably pointless to keep waiting
Felt kinda dejected, a part regretted that I had left in the first place, that I should've stayed in a more familiar surrounding
It's worse here, in a foreign place and I was starting to feel panicky, wondering what time I'd get home, or if I would even get home at all
At first, I contemplated whether to take a cab or just wait for the bus
I decided to wait coz there were other people waiting for the bus too
Besides, I prefer not to take cabs alone, only if I really really had to
But those people eventually left with the same bus that dropped me off here
Okay, this is the part when I'm left all alone, it's dark and I'm terrified
I just wanna get out of here, get home and take a nice long bath
I didn't care, I hailed a cab, told the destination and got in
And this is the part where I really wanna smack my head on something hard or just jump off a cliff
Why? Coz I found out that Asia Jaya is just less than 5mins drive from there
Like whoa... wtf? Does this mean I waited 45mins for nothing?!?!?! ARGH!
That I could've gotten home sooner if I just took a cab earlier?
I fail... I FAIL SO HARD...
I don't know if I wanna cry or laugh at myself silly, either way it's sad and pathetic okay
I reached home around 9pm and collapsed...
Exhausted but relieved, I've survived another day
Mum told me that's life, I said... what kinda life is that?!?!
Maybe this whole thing is just exaggeration and drama on my part, but oh well~
Sigh -_-
And the tip for this is?
1. Don't act on impulse or instinct... you're not an animal
2. Use your brains... ask for directions (which I actually did, hey it's not my fault that I've been given the wrong information, from 2 people no less)
3. Try your luck? How about try again...
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment