I was browsing through some DBSK pics
And I felt some Jae loving all of a sudden, I don't know why
Maybe it's the delicious expanse of chest and strong biceps, muahahaha!
Oh gawd, he's so ripped for someone who looks so delicate and effiminate
Just like Taeyang who is lacking in height but he makes up for it by being so ripped, omg the protuding veins and amazing abs!
Yes, I'm very fascinated with the male human body, especially when it's muscular LOL
I'm actually surprised that I'm Jae-biased today
I thought... finally, some deserved appreciation for this girl guy
But then when I look at Jaemin and Homin pics...
I'm instantly reminded who my heart belongs to... Changmin wins hands down!
He's just so... guhhhh can I say perfect?!
Though I really really adore Jaejoong and am infatuated with Yunho
I still... Changmin *sigh*... the things you do to me...
Make me look like a stupid naive infatuated fangirl, are you happy?!
But I somehow feel my love growing for Jaejoong, who is third on my list in DBSK
Second goes to leader-sshi Yunho and the winner is Changmin of coz
I think I've made it a statement till my non-DBSK friends even know I'm madly in love with him
Yeah yeah, tease and poke fun at me all you want! I still love him~!!! bleh
There... another random spazz when I'm in fangirl mode
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment