CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Conscience

Let's see... what did I do this morning
I practiced writing Korean!
Just the basics though, I love Korean alphabets, they're so neat and cute
Then I read the newspaper while my colleague tried to fix the connection
Yes, it's fixed, that would explain why I'm blogging right now
So, I was reading the paper and I'm particularly interested in the World section coz that's where all the weird and outrageous stuff happens
Like just now, I saw a picture of a giant sting ray
I suddenly had a thought, I wanna ride the sting ray like a magic carpet and hopefully don't get stung to death
What a beautiful death wish... maybe riding a dolphin would be less fatal
Oh, and there's this news too, which is really stupid, really
A 77-year-old man died after his penis got stucked in a soft drink bottle which he used to masturbate
Aiya uncle, so old already, masturbate what?
And what's with the idea of sticking the penis into the bottle? That's just sick
The whole thing is pretty tragic, not to mention embarassing as hell
I'm not a guy so I don't know much about their sexual urges... ugh
But is it what guys think most of the time? Hello, get a life
I'm thankful I'm not born as a guy, just to escape the awkward and embarassing moments when visually stimulated... oh god what am I talking
Even though life as a girl isn't all that pretty okay
We have go through that stuff at a certain time of every month for years
Don't even get to the regime of looking pretty and pregnancies
So, back to the topic
The weird, crazy and outrageous things that people do really amuses me
These kinda things are what makes me angry at the world!
Freaking crazy psychos out on the loose, never know what they're capable of doing
One day they might just snap and start a killing rampage
That was in the news too, batshit crazy things happen around the world everyday
Why am I even surprised... it's just the way how things work apparently
There can never be a world without conflict
There has to be antagonists to make the protagonists look good
The good and the bad, the yin and yang, to balance things up
But who's to say what's good or bad, right or wrong? Who set the rules?
And it all comes down to the conscience of the humans themselves
So... have a clear conscience, people

0 Played: