How can I possibly neglect my blog... what was I thinking?
I have alot of urges... lol okay that just sounds wrong
And one of it is blogging, I just can't ignore or leave it alone
Even though I have nothing to write, my brain and hands will work together and somehow figure something out
Just like what I'm doing right now
My head has been throbbing since my mum fetched me
I think it's a headache... sigh
There's still no connection at the office
I'm this close to death by boredom, seriously
I can't imagine a life without internet, let alone a day!
The day and hours just seemed to pass so agonizingly slow
But being a good employee intern, I finished up all my work
I feel so proud and relieved!
To think that in just 2 more weeks I'm done with my internship
I'll just appreciate my student life while it lasts :D
I can't seem to shake off the feeling that I'm forgetting something
Oww, my throbbing headache~
I shall get going now...
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment