I had expected total darkness last night but it was a let down
Should've known Malaysians aren't that supportive of these kinda things
A little past 8.30pm, I walked out of my house hoping to see a dark neighbourhood
But only a few houses actually turned off all their lights
It wasn't as significant as I had imagined (total pitch black darknesss)
Coz some people are just ignorant and the street lights took away all the fun! T_T
Initially I wanted to stay at home and sit in the dark, or take my dog out as planned
But family wanted to eat out so I had to follow
I'm scared of staying at home... alone... in the dark
So we switched off everything and took a car ride around town while deciding what to eat
Passed by Aeon Jusco and the car park was full!
Guessed many ditched their houses and went shopping lol...
We went to my grandmother's house to see the baby since we're eating nearby
My grandma and my aunt's houses are next to each other, and they didn't participate, in fact they're the brightest house of the row lol!
Oh, and the radio stations showed their support too
All the DJs of hitz.fm gathered and just talk, they were really funny
They only played acoustic songs during that hour and it was nice
Klang town was jammed up, everybody's out of their houses lol~
The 1 hour passed by quickly, by the time we got home it was already 10.30pm
Sigh, not much support from the Malaysians, I hope other countries fared better than our pathetic one
I hope there will be more awareness campaigns like these soon
We need to get our acts together if we want this earth to survive for future generations
Seeing the worsening changes in the environment and the impact it has on the animals really makes me sad
The Earth is dying, why can't you people see it?!
I get so angry with humans and their immoral behavior, hunting, poaching, polluting, burning
It's just so sick, it makes me hate my own species, like "screw you humans!" lmao
Follow the 3R people: Reuse, Reduce, Recycle
My green glowstick LOL
This is what my house looks like when the lights are off
p/s: Didn't get to take much pics coz the battery died! !#%&?!#$%@!
0 Played:
Post a Comment