Here I am, wondering...
Why do I have to work on a public holiday?!?! Argh
I envy those that have the day off -_-
I forgot that it's a holiday for others so I woke up at the usual time
Then I remembered I forgot to charge my iPod so I didn't bother to bring it along
Expected a dull and boring day without music already
So I went to work like that sans iPod, feeling unsatisfied
The streets were dead, there's no traffic jam, only a few cars on the road
I looked out the window ant the weather is gloomy and cloudy, on the verge of rain
I thought... this is perfect, perfectly fits my mood!
With no traffic and no crowd whatsoever, I arrived at work 1 hour too early -_-
Bought Cleo magazine and read it to kill time
The past 2 weeks were hectic like crazy and I think I've done most of my work
So I'm wondering now, what am I doing at work with nothing to do???
Aish... sucks lol! I wanna go home and sleep to the nice cold weather
Moving on, met up with some friends last Saturday
Celebrated Sue's 21st birthday at The Curve
Happy Belated 21st Birthday Sue Ling~!!!
Had dinner at a pancake specialty restaurant called Paddington's bla bla..
They have a wide variety of food and descriptions of it but we still don't understand a thing! Let's just say it's too much lol
I got tired of seeing pancakes in every dish, and realised it's all about pancakes here, it's pancakes or nothing
So we ordered based on the pictures, food was good though
I will never see pancakes the same way again :D
It was fun meeting up and chatting like old times
Can't believe it's been 4 years since we graduated from MGS
Li Voon said something funny that night that had me wondering
Coz everyone seem to recognize her handwriting on the b'day card
She described it as "cute and fat like me!" LOL
Everyone has their unique handwriting, does it describe their personality too?
If so, then I'm inconsistent and random!
Coz my handwriting is never the same, they vary from neat to scribbly lol
What does your handwriting say about you?
Oh, and I hope you had a happy and memorable birthday Sue!
It's a life-turning point after all, adulthood~
Ah... March, the month of birthdays!
Today is my little bro's birthday
Happy 12th Birthday to Daniel~!!!
Gonna celebrate later and blog about it tomorrow
Another surprise for tomorrow XD
My lil bro is growing so fast T_T
In the eyes of a sister who is 9 years older than him
He's changing in appearance, talking and behavior
I'll witness the day his voice breaks and his face grows pimples lmao~
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment