So yesterday was my little bro Daniel's birthday
And today so happens to be my dad's birthday too!
Happy 53rd Birthday Daddy~!!!
It's just a real coincidence
But I know, 12 years ago Daniel's birth was the greatest present he had ever received
And from then onwards, they both have always celebrated their birthdays together
Coz lil bro's birthday comes first, we celebrate in on the 9th
We joked that Daddy would never get to celebrate on his actual birthday again, only when he turns old then we'll switch to accomodate and celebrate for him lol~
It was already 8+ so we just went to Aeon Jusco and ate at Kim Gary
Daniel got a badminton racquet from my dad and a toy gun from my elder bro and his girlfriend
I'm a bad sister D:
I actually just remembered his b'day was yesterday when I was about to go to work, so I didn't have time to buy a present
Psst... I didn't go to work today, I'm on leave
Thing was, I was gonna wake up this morning and I usually stretch
Don't know how, I sretched my legs till something snapped inside
Intense pain came rushing, and I thought it was a momentarily thing that would go away later
But I still felt it afterwards and tried to walk
Oh gawd... I can't even stand straight... I walk with a limp
So I figured that my right leg muscle is strained and tensed... guhhhhh!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment