I'm thinking of changing my lifestyle
At least during this long holiday
I should spend less time on the comp and go outdoors more often
Been missing out alot on that when I was studying and doing my internship
I wanna wake up in the morning to the smell of fresh air and cool mist
I wanna dress in sweats and grab my iPod on the way out
I wanna tie the leash on my dog and take him with me
And we'll just walk around the park without a care
Yeah... that would be nice
I'm just thinking, I'm at the prime of my youth
I should be leading a healthier lifestyle and taking better care of my body
Okay, that was just my imagination
I don't know if I can even wake up that early
But I'll try anyways~ :D
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment