I'm usually a calm and collected person
I can be patient and tolerant, and maybe even understanding
But this is where I draw the line...
STFU you whiny bitch and GTFO!!!!!!
WTF... I've never been so pissed off at someone my bro brought home
You're so damn irritating, it's damn infuriating
Who the hell do you even think you are?
Who are you to come here and do as you please?
You are a damn slave-driver and a control-freak
If you think you're too good for my bro, by all means leave him
Don't even try to change him or control his life to suit your taste
Because the way I see it, you're not even worth it, bitch
It pisses me off that you force him to change, follow your orders
You're bullying him and the way you're treating him, it's not love
To the point that you decide what he wears and what he uses, it's fucking sad
Oh, I almost forgot the part where you're also being a total slut
Oops, did I mention loud-mouthed and rude-talking too?
Stop your fake accent and whiny voice, act your fucking age
Stop acting all nice and sweet coz I can see through your mask of a facade
Speaking of mask, all that make-up must've ruined your face coz you're not that pretty after all
In fact, I think you look like a whore, a transvestite
Hey, I'm just stating my opinion, everyone's entitled to
Who am I to say anything, it's my bro's choice, he must've been blind
They say love is blind... sigh, it holds some truth
So for now, I'll just be the good sis and stay out of anything
Waiting on the sidelines, watching how far will this nonsense go before someone snaps and breaks it off
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment