OMG YAY my imeem player is back! -------->
I'm supposed to be doing my report but whatever blah I need to express
Happy and glad that the ban on Mirotic has been lifted
Now they can sing "I got you under my skin" instead of "I got you under my sky"
Like what the heck that doesn't sound right, it sounds retarded, screw you KBS!
Just when I thought it was over...
They had to ban another of my favourite artiste, Epik High
Like wtf, not one but 3 songs!!! And it wasn't anything vulgar
Argh... screw you so bad KBS! You damn attention whore >:[
The Youth Protection Committee, asses...
I just get really pissed that the own Korean government not only does not support its artistes but chooses to bring them down instead
WTF is wrong with them? Over-analyzing simple lyrics into perverted thoughts
Give the artistes a break, they work hard for the song
Especially Epik High who self-composed and self-produced their own songs
It's just really sad to see them trying to be independent but being flamed instead
We, the listeners and fans, should be the ones judging and interpreting the music
We don't need old-fashioned, over-conservative perverted ahjusshis to decide what we should listen and most importantly don't casually interpret the lyrics with obscene thoughts
It friggin' ruins a perfectly good song... we wouldn't even have figured if out if they didn't pointed out the not-so-obvious
I just hope Epik High, being the activists and freedom fighters that they are, won't take this matter lying down
They should be fighting back for what is right
Just like DBSK who showed their rebellious streak by stripping and showing their bare backs during a Mirotic performance, much to my delight, it was hotness!
I just hope Epik High doesn't strip though, I don't really wanna see their bare backs
Just like their song, it's Free Music, yo!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment