When I told my mum that I bought two bags
The first thing she asked me was,
"What? Same design but in two colors again?"
*Gasp* Why do I feel so scandalized, lol?
Pssh, no... I did not buy two exactly same bags in different colors -_-
Though I cannot say the same for other things that I used to buy in the past
I have this bad habit of buying two similar items in two different colors, usually pink/red and blue >_<
Why? Oh just because I cannot make up my mind which to choose and because in case one spoils, I still have the other :D
It's small things like purses, bracelets, earrings, files, handphone hangers, erasers, stationery, etc.
I even have same shirts in different colors dammit!
But I think it's still okay because I do wear them, but I kept all those redundant items and never got to use them
I remember having a drawer-full of stationery and note pads, my dad used to say that I could open a stationery shop with those lol
Could this be a disease? Is there any disease that says that a person cannot differentiate/choose between colors and end up buying both just for back up?
Yes, I believe it's called impulsive compulsive shopping...I kid It's true I kid It's real I kid, really
Okay maybe I did suffered that, but I think I'm recovering from it now
I don't really have the urge to buy two exact items anymore
I thought about it, and it was really childish, naive and spoilt of me D:<
I was really like Daddy's little spoilt princess, lol
But I ain't like that anymore... I prefer diversity now!That explains why I bought two DIFFERENT bags gahahaha!
Besides, things are only special and you'll learn to appreciate it more when it's only one
Ooh, I'm watching a new Korean drama, 'Shining Inheritance'
Starring crown prince Lee Seung Gi and Han Hyo Joo, both who have achieved so much at only age 22, dammit!
I can see why they dubbed him crown prince, he's really all kinds of wonderful, he's the kind of guy you want to have a crush on, the one you want to introduce to your friends, the one you want to bring home to show your parents, the one you want to have as a son-in-law, the one you want as a brother... and the list goes on
I haven't even finished watching 'Hong Gil Dong' lol, kinda lost interest, but I'll probably finish it later because of cutiepie Jang Geun Suk and gorgeous Sung Yuri~
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment