Something is definitely messing with my system
I've been listening to ballads lately for goodness sake
All I ever listen to was usually upbeat tempo songs with addictive hooks
Lol, maybe after yesterday's reunion meeting I became mellow
Went home and downloaded 3 albums from balladers
Two from Tei and one from Tim~
Sampled and picked out the ones I like :D
And I'm currently in love with Tei's voice at the moment
His voice is just the right amount of husky and it carries so much emotion in it
With that incredibly gifted soulful voice, he really is amazing and talented
He is all kinds of wonderful, really
Most of his songs sound like they belong as soundtracks of tragic love stories
He's quite the looker to boot, I'm surprised that he's only 5 years older than I am
I thought he'd be older since his name carries so much prestige
He really deserves the title, Prince of Ballad
Makes me wanna listen to the rest of his other albums as well~
I also gave a shot at listening to Tim
I did label him as a perfect gentlemen in a previous post along with Alex
And he didn't fail to win me over as well with his sweet and light vocals, quite a contrast to Tei's husky and soulful voice
Between their range of voices, I think Alex would be in the middle
Tim-Alex-Tei ... my favourite balladers!
If only they would perform as a trio, I'd die happily ;D
My new favourite song is Tim's Soliloquy, it has a R&B feel to it
Sigh, what shall I do?
They're so amazing, I'm so overwhelmed I wanna cry T___T
I hope they won't ever stop making music, sweet sorrowful melodies that soothes the soulone more !
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment