He has a good body. He introduced himself as ‘MBLAQ’s muscles’. He looks like Rain. The way that he moves on stage is like Rain, so his nickname is “Baby Fox”
I find that cute lol... except the 'He looks like Rain' part... no, definitely not
"Because the auditions were already at its 2nd, 3rd stage, I didn’t have faith that I’d get in. I was just in awe because I got to see Jihoon hyung, but people told me to audition. I got in at once. Jihoon was initially reluctant to choose me, but he liked the way that I smiled.”
You're such a looker, of course you'd get in!
I have the people to thank for telling you to audition, yes!
Jihoon, are you out of your mind?! If I were you I'd snag this cutie the minute he walked in!
Yes... I like the way you smile too, honey ;D liking it too much even
“I get told that I look like Rain a lot, but Jihoon hyung is so much better looking. Even though we don’t appear similar, foreigners just assume that we look the same. It’s a real honour to be told that I look like my idol.”
Don't flatter Rain, he looks nothing like you... lol
Are you in denial or just too humble?
Of course you're so much BETTER looking than Rain, good gad~
I personally think they look nothing alike, thank heavens ;D
Just who am I talking about?
Why, it's the one and only... Joon~
I'm crazy over this guy lately...
I'm obsessed with you~ I love his smile and facial structure the most
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment