Shiz this, my Saturday didn't feel like a Saturday today
It sorta felt like a gloomy depressing Monday
My sunny Saturdays are GONE!!!
If it wasn't bad enough that I have a class on Saturdays
The time even changed from 8-11 to 12-3... like what the fudge?!
It wouldn't be so bad if the class was held in the morning and we can all go home early or do some activities, hanging out with friends... which was what I planned to, wanted to disturb my friends just because I can!
Because they don't have Saturday classes unlike me! D:
But noooo... the time changed to afternoon and what the hell, nobody feels like paying attention to a lecture in the afternoon anyway
The lecture is right smack in the middle of the day and what are we supposed to do before and after the class?!
We can't do anything, I can't do anything for shiz worth
My Saturdays are ruined... boy am I pissed!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment