CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Morning Dew


Finally, after days of procrastination and failed attempts...
I went for a morning walk just now!!! *throws confetti*
Still had trouble sleeping, till 2-ish am and woke up at friggin' 6:30am!
Dragged myself out of bed although I could hardly keep my eyes open
Washed up, get dressed, tie up my hair, turn on my iPod, say goodbye to my whiny dog who wanted to follow and I was ready to go~
The morning was quite hazy but it got lesser when I walked in the park, coz that's where all the trees were and trees absorb all these nasty gasses from what I learned in Science class back in school okay common knowledge no time for this
So, it was actually quite fun to walk in the park in the morning
Feeling the cool breeze blow against my face and clothes
Listening to the rustling leaves of bamboo trees as if welcoming me
I'm a little bit let down because there was no eye candy to watch, they were all elderly people and married couples... where are all the handsome hunks?!?!
Right... I don't want to see them anyway or they'll distract me
I think I was out for about 50 minutes or so
All of a sudden it started to drizzle, and I actually thought it was nice to have little droplets of water hitting the skin, it was rather refreshing... until it started pouring rain dammit!
And the route I took had no shortcut back home... dammit!
I started to walk faster and jog a little but I gave up and resigned to my fate, might as well enjoy getting drenched in the rain...
I thought I could still go to sleep, but after taking a bath I don't feel sleepy anymore
I wanna try to make this a regular thing :D

0 Played: