CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Way Too Early


Dammit, I feel so sleepy and tired today, I was dozing off in class! D:
Can I blame my dad, lol?
I wasn't too keen on the idea of him sending me right to the entrance of my uni
Sure, it was all done out of his good thoughts and I can appreciate it
But I cannot appreciate leaving house at 6:15am and reaching uni at 6:45am when my class only starts at 8:00am, dammit!
Sigh, parents... even my mum scolds me for sighing, saying it's not good and stuff... how superstitious can you get? -_-"
Besides that, met up with Ah Bee and Yeu Nuoh today~
After like, almost a year? Goodness... so long but it doesn't feel like it
Yes yes yes, a change in my timetable!!!
Originally I had classes 5 days a week, but with improvision it is now cut down to 3 days per week!
I still have to attend on Saturdays though T_T

0 Played: