CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Myths and Fantasies


I went out to watch the full moon last night
Only for a short while though
My neck was killing me for straining to look up
The moon was right above my house!
I also had trouble trying to sleep last night
It's the horror movie I watched at my grandma's house!
The Eye 2, pregnant women should not watch it... EVER!
Shit this, I got the chills eventhough I'm not expecting
Totally changed my mind about getting pregnant =x
Damn show omaigod so freaky!!!
I couldn't even shut my eyes to sleep >_<
I tried to keep them open because as soon as I shut my eyes, the images started haunting me
I was so terrified, shit I even thought of going to my parent's room lol anywhere but not alone in my dark room
Good gad, I should not be allowed to watch horror movies ever!
I think I felt so sleepy and drifted off to sleep after that
But I woke up with a pleasant dream, I think o_o
I was holding a hand that belonged to a guy with a head of orange hair
Yes, he is most probably Junsu, which is quite a surprise because I don't dream of him ever much
So, we were holding hands and running away from what I have no idea of
And then I stretched our linked hands out into the rain for reasons unknown
And he turned to look at me and just smiled like it's the most precious thing in the world
Yeah yeah, my imagination puzzles me sometimes -_-"
Why did it all seem so romantic and exciting in my dreams but sounds so idiotic here?!
I eloped with Junsu in my dreams~!!!
LOL this is something I wanna remember!


0 Played: