Ahh... this is it
This will be my 250th post~
I started blogging since September of 2008, so it's really been a year!
Looking forward to more posts to come...
I think it's Chuseok festival today, equivalent of Korea's Thanksgiving Day
So there are some performances lined up by the entertainers
I got excited when I saw the program schedule, thank God for Astro and KBS!
So I was really anticipating for performances by idol groups and singers that I like
But when the show started, it was all senior citizens singing oldies, I don't even know who they are!
So I guess they'll show the idol special in the next segment
In the meantime, I thought I'd do something else
Like... feeding the fish :D
I like to watch them eat, such gluttons lol
Then I spotted some fish food stucked between the water plants
I tried to look for a twig to move it
I was looking in the flowerpot beside me when I saw this thing crawling
Scared the shit out of me!
I almost touched it while trying to pick a twig!
Then I took a closer look at the thing, it looked like a milipede or a centipede
At closer inspection... holy crap it's a hairy caterpillar!!!
It's kinda fits the description of a teddy bear
You know, brown and fuzzy... except not adorable at all with that long straight body and a freakishly looking head *shudders*
It's kinda interesting, different from the green and hairless caterpillars that I usually see
I took some pictures of it, but the picture turned out blurry
I don't know if it's because the caterpillar is so fuzzy or my camera is just blurry
Anyway the damn batteries died so I'm lazy to upload the pic anyway
I was watching the invader munch and eat away my mum's plant
When the dreaded one arrived and parked her car in
Naturally, I had to step away to give her space
But I despise her more now because she disrupted my fish-and-caterpillar-watching!
My goodness, I used to look forward to Fridays because the next day is Saturday
But now that I'm on a holiday break, I really don't like Fridays because that's when they both come home! D:
Ugh, hate hate hate so much hate I hate everything about her and I am also hating on my brother for even going out with someone like her what a wimp he cannot stand up for himself to even save his life omaigod rant
She is really getting on my nerves and my brother is an idiot
My mum told us some things about them, more like her crazy odd behaviour *coughcontrolfreakcough*
All I wanna say to the crazy lunatic wench is that she can stop acting all demure and pretentious
It makes me so sick because I can see through that mask she wears when my parents are home
What a total 180 change when my parents are out and when she's with my brother
I'm allowed to have my own opinion, no?
Aish, in the midst of everything, I missed my show! D:!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment