I woke up at 6:30am again today... Hah take that!
Woosh... dragged myself up and went to the park eventhough I was really sleepy
I was brushing my teeth when I looked into the mirror and got scared at my own reflection lol, my eyes were red and stinging when I went to the park
Went out for about an hour or so and now I still can't sleep but I'm yawning like mad, I'll probably be knocked out in the evening... and then I get hyper during the night and won't sleep until morning and then I won't get enough sleep therefore I need to drag myself out of bed so do you see this vicious cycle going on? lmao
This is my second cup of tea... good gad I'm refraining from coffee before I turn into a zombie =x
Downloaded 3 albums yesterday; Taegoon, Park Hyo Shin and Wheesung's
I'm really digging Wheesung's Vocolate album, every track is awesome... so much win, highly recommended!
This is my first time listening to any of his album and I'm amazed, so much for not being a fan of his and saying I don't like him and his voice lol... coz he gives me the impression that he's not entirely straight, kinda queer-ish lmao... not that I have anything against gay, certainly not *coughs*
I'm spazzing on a new boyband lately, with no news of my DBSK except being conflicted with their management and my 2PM going under the radar with the loss of their leader and hmm... what's up with Big Bang anyway, oh yes they're busy with solo activities and SHINee is coming up with a new album and a new concept look~
So, I'm feasting my eyes on the newly debuted eye candy which is Rain's protege boyband a.k.a MBLAQ
Yes, Rain... I can't believe he's capable of this
I'm guessing he's given up on world domination and has come up with a new plan, send out 5 good looking and younger guys to do the job instead!
Seriously, I think Rain is so overrated, yes the man can sing and dance decently... but in my opinion Se7en is way better in the looks, vocals and dance skills department
Sorry Rain, but it was a wise decision for him to step down and produce a new boyband because damn... they are looking fineeeeeeeee!!!
I always go for the pretty ones first ;D
Say, in this pic one can clearly tell which is my favourite already
Yeah, the one in the middle captured my attention first ♥
His name is Kim Sang Bae and he's the youngest at age 18
Like what the hell, so young gad I feel so old... I feel like a pedo! T___T I hope he likes noonas
But it doesn't matter now because he's out of the group at the last minute before they even debuted like WTF the one member that caught my eye left for what reason?!?!?! Shit you Rain, you suck so much I hope shit rains on you!
And I'm not alone in this, many people were unhappy and mourning the loss of Sang Bae, who wouldn't miss the cutie pie?
Guhhh... so dayumm fineeee! *cries a river*
I was actually looking forward to see him perform in the group!
I keep telling myself that It's okay, there are still 3 other eye candies in the group
One would be the guy on the right in the top pic, he's Seung Ho and he's also the leader... I think he looks like a Yunho+Changmin lovechild and resembles Kyuhyun at some angles
If that's not enough, there are still these two hotties~
They're Lee June on the left and Chul Yong on the right... so fly~
Chul Yong looks like the lovechild of Jang Geun Suk+Lee Hong Ki
They look like alot of people o_o
This is Chul Yong a.k.a Mireu... I kinda like the stage name
I'm especially crushing more on Lee June now that Sang Bae is gone >_<
Gahh... Lee June is so cute and has an adorable smile yet he is so hot at the same time look at him flash his abs lol
He looks like a manlier version of Jo Kwon of 2AM and oh gad it's so wrong
But he's so cute argh I can't stand it!!!
My new favourite! ♥♥♥♥♥
This is their newly released poster and when I first saw it, I couldn't tell who is who because they all look so different with this darker vampire-ish concept
Well, except for Byung Hee... the one with the moustache coz oh he is so easy to spot -_-
People keep complaining how he looks so gay and old with it but I think it's his special feature and he looks good with it, gives off a R&B crooner vibe... which is kinda true because he's said to be the main vocalist, he's really good!
I really couldn't match their faces here with the ones earlier
But I went to a forum and it was pointed out :D
[L-R]: Seung Ho (leader), Byung Hee, Lee June, Chul Yong, and I'm not sure if this is Sang Bae or the new guy, Sang Hyun a.k.a Sandara Park of 2NE1's younger brother... still not liking him -_-"
Guhhh... I want my Sang Bae back!!! T___T
I'm already loving this group, they sure look promising and I hope Rain doesn't disappoint
p/s: Lol at the number of tags :P
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment