This is kind of a pointless post but I just have to do it
Guhhh... how good looking can my crush boyfriend be?!?!
Seriously,this is getting serious seeing how I can't stop spazzing about him
My Lee Joon, he's really all kinds of adorable ;D
I just hope I don't tire of him so fast >_<
Lol, like my G-Dragon Heartbreaker phase
I used to rave about his platinum blonde hair and his amazing album non-stop but I think it all went downhill when he permed his hair for goodness sake why GD WHY?!
Looks like he really did break my heart after all T_T
Move aside GD you've had enough limelight! XD
It's time to focus on Tae Yang's solo comeback anyway
I'm liking Tae Yang's "Where U At" but I have a feeling that the real amazing and explosive track that will stun us senseless will be the yet to be released "Wedding Dress", can't wait for it~!
Why so adorable, Joon?? ;x
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment