CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 30, 2009

Complicated Love


Aish... I'm going crazy waiting for Friday to arrive every week
It's because that's when the Korean drama You're Beautiful will be aired here at My Soju with subs
I'm really, absolutely in love with this drama and its cast
The anticipation is killing me, every scene.. every line is so beautifully done
The cast are so beautiful, especially Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye
They look so good together I wish there is really something going on between them in real life lol
The plot and twists, love triangles.. rectangles.. pentagons
The whole freakin' drama makes me swoon and my heart rush
I can't get over JGS's smouldering good looks with the guyliner on making his eyes look so intense, he's a really good actor with great facial expressions <3

PSH too... she'd make a really cute guy, you can't help but love her ;D
Just finished watching Episode 7 and I was so sad that it ended, I need moar!
I kept replaying the preview of Episode 8 it's not even funny T_T
I took like 2 and a half hours to watch an hour long episode because I kept replaying the scenes over and over again no shit I'm this obsessed with the drama
And to my surprise and delight, I refreshed the page and Episode 8 is up as well!
Holy shiz I'm so excited I'm gonna watch now!!!
Shit please don't rain please don't rain T_T

Oh yeah~ this is what I'm talking about ;D
Jang Geun Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung (looking very pretty here ;D)
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love his pout and the way he tied his hair ;x
Photobucket

Park Shin Hye as Go Mi Nyu/Go Mi Nam (disguised as her twin brother)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Girl surprised me... she can sing for real!
Photobucket

One of the few one-sided love, I finally found out his name
Jung Yong Hwa as Kang Shin Woo
I feel sorry for him at times, coz obviously there will be no happy ending for him

Photobucket

Uh-oh... here comes the love triangle~
However, I'm still rooting for TaeKyung/MiNyu
Poor Shin Woo... you can come home with me! XD aish but he's a year younger than me, call me noona!
Photobucket

p/s: Lol... Jer said my blog is not for my friends to read, it's for myself to read lol
That is only half true! I blog about my K-pop obsession but I also blog about my life!
Gahahahaha... though the former weighs heavier XD

0 Played: