Gosh, am I exhausted today...
I was exhausted since yesterday, damn Saturday classes!
But mum woke me up in the morning to go to the temple
I refused to wake up at first, wanted to sleep in
But then I thought about it, I've been going to the temple's festival every year and it's also a once in a year thing so I don't wanna miss it, I'd have to wait for next year's
Pulled myself up and followed
I particularly liked to go because of the makeshift vegetarian food and 'tong sui' stalls, exclusively during the festival only
After that, they wanted to go to Morib Beach...
I wanted to pass too, but then I thought... what am I going to do alone at home?
So I followed anyway, mum kept calling me fickle-minded lol
It's been a while since I went to a beach
Went with my parents, younger bro, aunt and little cousin
It was relaxing and fun, the view of the sunset was so serene... I would've stared at it forever like a moth to flame except I'd be blinded by then
One of my favourite things to do at a beach is to collect seashells
But there were no pretty seashells there so I caught crabs instead!
I think my dad is skilled at catching crabs, he knows where to look for them, how to draw them out and catch them, and the ones he caught are big~
I have the skills too... caught a few baby crabs though, lol
We released them before leaving, such good sportsmen lol ;D
In the end we ended up only spending about 2 hours there, packed up and left when it started to turn dark
Went for dinner at a seafood restaurant nearby, ate till I couldn't stuff myself anymore -_-
By the time we reached home it was already 10:30pm >_<
I'm totally drained... gad I have 8:00am class tomorrow T___T
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment