CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

To The Rescue


Wow... one of my guppies gave birth just now
I was the one who discovered it first though I just got back from uni
See how much attention I pay to my pet fishes? lol
But this one is in the aquarium tank and it's filled with fat, bloated and always hungry goldfishes... one can only predict the outcome of giving birth in such a place -_-
That is why I only found 4 babies swimming about, instead of the average 15-20
Goodness, I wasted no time and quickly transfered them into a container
Damn you goldfishes!!! I hateeeeeeeee D:<

And damn Tuesdays too, it's so taxing -_-
I have to be in uni from 8:00am to 6:00pm, who spends 10 hours in a box?!
I can't stand it, I was so tired and sleepy and guhhh... God help me~
I can still accept the first 2 classes but come afternoon and especially evening, my brain is fried... I can't even pay attention anymore T_T
But I guess it's the price to pay for having Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays off... I can't really complain ;D

0 Played: