Something to lift up my spirits and brighten my mood
Watched Star Golden Bell just now and it was friggin' hilarious :D
Tei was in it and lol at the rumour that he's gay
If a guy doesn't smoke and drink, instead he goes to a cafe to have coffee/tea and watch movies with a guy friend, does that mean he's gay?
No no no... that just simply means he's a good, decent guy
He even emphasized, "I go crazy when I see women" lol what a cutie
And that really fair-skinned guy from B2Y, Hanyeon, he's dubbed the male version of Sung Yuri, lol I gotta admit they do look alike
I'm really anticipating to see what else MBLAQ has to offer
3 songs isn't enough, I expect a full length album from them soon!
My favourite trio from the group: Seung Ho, Lee Joon, G.O.
I am so so so crushing on Lee Joon, so much...
Gad I can't get enough of him, his smile makes me wanna smile too
Why so adorable and hot, Joon?! Such contradictory qualities ;D
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment