Last night, I decided that I would go for a morning walk at the park
But I had trouble sleeping until 2am+ so I thought, forget it I'm not going
I woke up to the sounds of a house's alarm going off somewhere for a very, very, long time... curses whoever's house it is!!! D:<
In the end, the only time I went out of the house for an exercise is when I walked out to the porch of my house and peeked at my newfound friend, the hairy caterpillar!
Goodness, I didn't see it for a few days and now it's back!
I'm beginning to think that it'll never turn into a butterfly, ever!
All it does is rest and chomp on my mum's plants... what a pest! D:
Ohemgee, just finished watching Episode 1 of new Korean drama, You're Beautiful
Guhhhhh... I think I'm in love with it Jang Geun Suk
It's about this fictional idol group, A.N.JELL and they're looking for a fourth member who's good at singing to take over because the lead singer and leader, played by Jang Geun Suk, has to rest his voice before it gets worse
Then enters Mi Nyu, played by Park Shin Hye, who is a nun in training and wants to enter the nunnery in Rome but is stopped one day by an agent/manager (remember the loser guy in Tsunami at Haeundae, yeah that's him lol) who wants her to disguise as her twin brother, aspiring singer Mi Nam, to sign a contract because he was chosen as the fourth member of A.N.JELL, but could not make it to the contract signing because of plastic surgery complications (LOL)
She thought all she has to do was sign on behalf of her twin brother but freaked out when she was told that she has to pretend to be her twin for a month or so, and that means living with the band and singing plus performing with them
She declined because she has to go to Rome but due to some circumstances at the airport with Jang Geuk Suk's character, she lost her flight ticket and missed the plane
So, she decided to go ahead with the idea of taking over her twin brother's place because it meant so much to him, he believes that becoming a famous singer will help them find their mother
So she chops off her hair, binds her chest and dresses like a guy
I think she makes a very cute and pretty guy, albeit quite short lol
Real life girl group After School made a cameo appearance and it was funny to see them flirt with 'him'
Jang Geun Suk's character is cool and distant, he's also quiet, arrogant and has this smug look on his face
People has been complaining how his hair doesn't look good on him but I think it's kinda nice, he's going for the gothic punk look with the guyliner, lol
Lee Hong Ki's character is rather comical and chatty while the other guy whom I have not found out his name yet, is the rather sensible and rational one of the group
And they all have no idea that the new member is a she, lol I'm looking forward to how they'll all get along
Would they all start falling for her, thinking that she's a real guy and that they've all turned gay? lol
It's a possible storyline, though I'll be rooting for Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye to couple up, seeing how they started out on the wrong foot, it's gonna be a love-hate relationship... I absolutely love it! Jang Geun Suk
Plus, I think they'd make a cute couple, since they were cosmetics company Etude House's spokesperson and played a couple as well... chemistry is already there, baby~
Here are some of the promotional posters
They look so cute together for Etude House~
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment