CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fly Higher


Went out with a friend to catch a movie yesterday, G-Force
I wouldn't call it a movie, though the title gives off the impression of an action movie, no?
I wouldn't call it an animation either, the only animated characters were the guinea pigs
And I kind of have a bad history with guinea pigs lol
the guinea pig my friends gave me as a present on my 17th birthday died just a few days after being in my possession boohoo D:
I wouldn't say it's that good of a movie, I actually yawned a few times throughout
The jokes were cute maybe but it wasn't enough to get me to LOL, ya' know?
It was actually kinda cold and cliche and just too much... o_o
I think I like the fly most, for being cute and actually funny ;D
Guinea pigs? What guinea pigs? It's all about the fly! Lmao~
Perhaps I've never been quite the person for animation, maybe good animations such as Up
I'd prefer paying to watch a movie that leaves me with something to think and feel even after it ends, in other words, leaving an impression... make me smile stupidly or grin like an idiot, leave me crying my eyes out, make my jaws drop in shock, make my eyes go wide in amazement... anything
I'm also happy because I bought two bags for a dirt cheap price!
On another note, I've been looking forward to this new Korean drama, 'You Are Beautiful', which starts airing today
With a star studded cast such as Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye, Lee Hong Ki and other cameo appearances, I sure hope it'll be great! gender-bending lol



0 Played: