Just got back from an outing with two of my ex-secondary schoolmates
It's been a while since I last saw them, so it's quite unexpected and surprising
Especially Sian Yee, whom I've not seen since ages ago, after Form 5!
And the other is Jian Hsin, she lives just several houses down the street yet we hardly meet!
Jian Hsin rang me up yesterday, asking if I wanna join them for a movie, and I said sure~
We watched the movie, Where Got Ghost?
I'd say it's just pretty okay, a typical Jack Neo film
And I seriously had goosebumps and the chills while watching it T_T
I'm really not cut out for watching horror movies, even if it's not that scary... the suspense will kill me first
I'm always ever ready to shut my eyes or shield my view with my hands at the scary parts, what a waste of money! D:
I can't help it, it's a reflex mechanism thingy
Eventhough it's like this, I'm always excited to watch horror movies!
And then we talked and talked and talked, reminiscing the good old times
We pondered how we got to know each other and eventually hung out together, it was because we were in the same house colour team, we're Yellow people!
We also used to go to school every Saturday to play badminton
Sat down at McDonald's and talked some more while eating ice cream I do not have an addiction for their ice cream
And then we talked about boyfriends, and why I don't have one
Then they were talking about introducing guys to me >_<
And Sian Yee even asked her boyfriend on the phone to intro guys to her friend lol~ so embarassing
I was like... no no no it's okay I can find my own I don't want a boyfriend yet no thank you I want to graduate first there's plenty of time more for me to date -_-"
It's nice to meet up with old friends again, and when we talk and laugh, I feel that some things never change, we're still the same as we were in high school, it's a nice feeling~
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment