CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Broken Dreams


I'm just... really shocked beyond words
Went to allkpop as usual and the first thing I saw was a picture of Jaebum
And the headline that says, "2PM's Jaebum calls it quits!"
I couldn't believe it, didn't wanna believe it...
But I still had to know, still had to confirm it
And the content broke my heart even further
He is really leaving 2PM and it's confirmed by JYPE, his company
And he's leaving Korea today, going back to the US
I'm just so heartbroken I wanted to cry, I did tear up
Why all this stupid malicious scandal just when 2PM is at its peak of success and popularity
They were doing so well together, and now it's dashed
It's just three little words from the past and it blew out of proportions
If Korean netizens are so narrow-minded and held such spiteful grudges against a boy who was young and didn't know any better then
Then in my opinion they deserve being labelled those three words
I'm also partly disappointed with Jaebum himself
How could he give up so easily without a taking stand?
How could he let go of all his dreams, aspirations and future within a heartbeat?
How could he succumb to all the pressure when he had the support from the rest of 2PM and JYP himself?
I thought you were stronger than this, Jaebum
I thought you would endure it like you always had these past 5 years
I thought you were the leader of 2PM, who's gonna lead them now?
It doesn't matter what I think
And hell it doesn't matter what those Korean netizens think either
They don't have the right to do this, they shouldn't have the right to crush the dreams and future of a promising young star
Don't let them do this to you, don't succumb to them, Jaebum
And please don't do this to us fans who still love you no matter what, we'll always have your back
We ain't fucking hypocrites like them, prideful idiots who worshipped the ground you walk on and then turn a 180 when they find that well, you ain't perfect like they thought you were
Well fuck that, we real fans love you for all your imperfections...
So don't you dare give up on us just because of them

Photobucket

I'm sorry, I'm just so upset right now... I needed a place to rant and let out all these frustrations that has been building up
I don't know what the hell is up with the entertainment industry in S. Korea
I'm also upset with the DBSK and SM Entertainment dispute that never seems to resolve
Why all the conspiracy against my favourite groups?!?!
It's all very saddening... my heart is broken beyond repair!!! T__________T

2 Played:

Holly said...

Hi sorry, I'm a randomer but yeah, I just read this post and I totally agree with all that you said...I'm so angry that this guy who worked his ass off suddenly has been kicked out of his band and practically deported from his own country, all due to something non-serious he said like 5 years ago, that got dug up. I'm heartbroken, but like you, I will always continue to love and support 2PM, imperfections, mistakes and all. That's what any true fan would do.

Mishie said...

Please don't be sorry, I love comments! I know how it feels, I'm sure most Hottests felt the same way about this whole crazy issue. It's totally ridiculous and blown out of proportion. I don't even know what netizens are thinking anymore, they can be vicious, are they even allowed to have so much power? Like really, making a petition for him to commit suicide is just way out of line. I was so angry, and I felt sorry for the guy, he must be devastated. I'm glad to hear from you, we're the true fans! :)