First of all, I want to say...
HEY GORGEOUS! Where have you been all these while?!
Oh that's right... he was busy being black and brown and just his eccentric self
But someone's looking damn fine as a blonde... and hella sexy as well~
It's none other than G-Dragon, backstage at Inkigayo for his debut performance
I don't know, I really love his new blonde look and the outfits and all
But his eyebrow color still amuses me, there's a story behind it XD
In GDTV, he confessed that he really didn't know what happened
He just woke up from his sleep and someone had done that to his eyebrows lol!
Anyway, I'm in love with this picture of him! I kinda love him as well
He's positively glowing~ so bright and shiny! I love shiny things!
Everything's so white, he kinda looks like my Prince Charming~ *hearts*
Sorry, I had to do it... lol~
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment