CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Entitled


Hmm... I've been dreaming alot recently...
But it doesn't matter because in the end, I don't remember a thing
I've been thinking lately, no actually... just today
What am I going to do with this blog?
I've been making small changes and adding stuff here and there
But something is just begging to be changed!
Maybe it's the layout, maybe I'm sick of the same layout
I never liked pink in the first place
Hmm... where can I find nice layout templates?
But something else is also bugging me...
I can't help but feel like my privacy has been violated
But then again, what the hell right?
I didn't create a blog just to hide it from the rest of the world
I'm writing because I want to remember these moments, remember what I felt during that time, and be able to laugh at myself when I look back on them in the future
I'm also writing because of my friends, I hope they're reading because they're one of the reasons why I started blogging back... shout out to my MGS girls and my fruit friends~ ;D
And also to the silent anonymous readers out there, I know you're there but I don't know who you are, but you're welcome to read anyways, just no flaming and bashing lol
I like having readers, and I'd be lying through my teeth if I said that they don't encourage me to continue writing
With that said, I feel abit more relaxed now
I used to think, this is my blog and I'm entitled to say anything I want to
But I felt like that opinion is fading to something else all together now
I'm thinking that, this is my blog but I have to also watch what I say, because I don't know who is watching and reading anymore
And believe me, I don't want to think or feel that way
I don't want to feel insecure and wary of writing in my own blog for goodness sake
I've thought of screening my blog to selected friends only
Or creating a new blog and keep it anonymous
But when I think about it, they're all too much hassle
And come to think of it, damn right this is my blog and mine only!
Only I have the rights to have a say in it, I'm the only author
I shouldn't have to care about who reads it
I'm not the type who gossips and backstabs unless they've obviously done something wrong to irk me
So if you have done nothing of the sort, be rest assured that your name will not appear in my blog
Lol joke, even if I do write, I don't mention names
All that said, read at own risk :P
(because all she ever writes about is her boring mundane life and her infatuation with Korean guys that never ever seems to end)

0 Played: