CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

You Might Come Back


I'm tired of being angry at whoever that started it...
Tired of being angry at the Korean netizens...
Tired of being angry at the world and at everything...
I don't wanna be angry anymore
I don't wanna care about all those anymore
Now I'm just feeling hollow and void
Now that everything's sunken in, facts lay before my eyes
Everything that I was afraid of happening, has already played itself out
My heart is broken and there's nothing I can do about it
I can only feel sadness and despair at the moment with a tiny hope that he might actually come back after everything's calmed down
I'm allowed to hold on to that hope at the very least
I can't even listen to their songs and look at their pictures without feeling like crying
I can't even look at his pictures and watch clips of him without missing him
I saw a promotional poster for an event just now
And I felt so sad that they featured 2PM, but they photoshopped Jaebum out of it
It just felt so wrong... I understand that he's no longer with them, but how can they just cut him out like he never existed in the first place... it makes me very sad, I can't bear to look at it
Right now I'm listening to their song, 'You Might Come Back' on repeat
I'm trying to cope with this, I'm consoling myself, it gives me hope
This must be the next biggest blow since MJ's passing
It's been a day since he left, and I already miss him
I want him back with 2PM as their fearless and charming leader
I want him back as Park Jaebum, singing and dancing and doing what he does best
I just want him back so bad

Photobucket

Photobucket



You might come back, right Jaebum?

0 Played: