CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gloomy Day


*cradles head in hands*

I think I just screwed over today's exam paper, Newspaper Management
The questions were so... unexpected
The moment I saw the questions, my mind blanked out
I tried to answer, pour in everything I know and studied
I'm a tad disappointed with how the paper went
But I'm not gonna cry over it coz I tried my best
I don't wanna just pass my papers
I wanna score the best I can coz I need to bring up my CGPA grade
It's no use getting 5As and a D, that D will pull everything down T_T
Sigh, I don't wanna dwell in this, 2 papers down... 4 more to go
I can only hope and pray for the best!

*shakes fist*

Is it just me or today just seem gloomy? Perfectly reflects my mood!

0 Played: