CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Guys and Their Dogs


What on earth is this hideous yet adorable thing?!
It's a little ball of wrinkles!
So... hideously adorable lol~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Why, it's none other than G-Dragon's puppy dog, Gaho
Although I'm kinda upset and disappointed to find that GD smokes
I really, really dislike smokers... what a real turn off >:[
I think I just lost a little love for GD >_<
But it's compensated because he loves dogs and I love dogs
And I love people who loves dogs!
Goodness, seeing G-Dragon and Taeyang getting all lovely and cuddly with their dogs is doing crazy things to me and it's not healthy
I go all 'aww' when they let their dogs lick their faces
But if my Russell ever tries that on me, I'd probably dump him in the nearest trashcan
Not that I don't love my dog, I love him to bits and I still think he's cute
Sometimes I just feel like petting him and squishing him and smothering him! to death

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ugh... so adorable

And what the heck is this?!

Photobucket

Ugh... it's just Russell


0 Played: