I watched a Korean movie last night, Frozen Flower
Starring two very hot men, Jo In Sung and Joo Jin Mo
I've wanted to watch it since its release quite long ago, but I couldn't find it until I stumbled across a link last night, lol
It's a historical movie, has a cruel twist of a love triangle and a tragic ending
And after watching this movie, I think that love makes us do irrational things and yet it knows no boundaries
Honestly, I don't like movies with tragic endings, I'm all for happy-ever-afters
It makes me sad to think that people get hurt in the name of love
I won't go into details, but the movie is definitely worth watching
I think I've fallen back in love with Jo In Sung, he looked so good in it
I went crazy for him since I watched the drama 'Memories in Bali' alongside an actress I adore as well, Ha Ji Won
I just love Korean movies, dramas and music! why am I not Korean?!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment