Ah~ my first post for the month of September
Could've done this sooner, but I didn't know what to post
I've been posting stuffs at the other blog though... thoughtful much?
Time is running out, actually it ran out awhile ago
But I just can't seem to get myself to do it!
Damn it, I already feel like I'm on my holiday
And I don't feel like doing anything else... I'm such a sloth -_-
*climbs up a tree and doesn't want to get down*
I didn't ask for any of this!
Sometimes I don't know what I'm doing anymore
Don't we get to have our say in this?
Can't we make our own decisions and choices?
Why are they forcing theirs upon us, this is oppression!
Well tough luck, we don't get to make some of the choices in our lives sometimes
I try to be optimistic, but when I think about it... there will always be someone whom you'll have to answer to
We can never be totally free, always in chains
Shit this, this is starting to sound like it belongs to my other blog
I need to travel the world and do some soul-searching before my life gets too depressed
Actually I don't have to go that far, South Korea is sufficient enough... LOL
How do I chase these clouded thoughts away, hmm?
Wait for the rain and thunderstorm to wash it away?
Too emo, no? At least there will be a rainbow after that~
I'm a writer... I want to drown myself in my thoughts and spill it out in words
Test Post
10 years ago
1 Played:
It's not all about searching, you got one right there!!!
Post a Comment