CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Screw This


*sings*

I wonder how, I wonder why~

*stops singing*





... the fuck I didn't had enough time to finish writing my answer for the last question!!!
I'm even more pissed because I knew I could answer it if given enough time, I would've completed it
I'm even extremely more pissed because the question carries 40%
I even studied thoroughly for this subject, Media Ethics dammit!
I liked this subject dammit! Boohoo!
I kind of hate this semester, I really do...
WHAT THE HELL?!
First the Newspaper Management paper, we were given wrong tips so we studied the wrong stuffs and when we sat for the paper, I think I lost some brain cells...
WHAT THE HELL?!
Seriously shit this, it's either give us the right tips, or don't give us any tips at all
Why did you had to bullshit us?!
I feel so betrayed and disappointed... LOL~
Aish, really... shit this!
3 papers down, 3 more to go!


0 Played: