I wanna say,
CONGRATULATIONS TO MY DEAR FRIEND. BEii~!!!
Although we've kind of suspected it, it was still a pleasant surprise nonetheless~
Sorry if our pathetic excuse of a shocked response didn't deliver lol
Makes me think how much we're grown, how long we've known each other and everything we've been through together and now we're here to share this great news with you...
Spending time with Beii, Sooyin and Sueling just now, just proves that some things never change
And Sooyin, who just turned up today and proclaimed herself as Director, if you talk business with me I'm going to ignore you lol~ Sight to Success, okay? muahahaha
We talked and ate at JETH-icecream, parted ways with Sue who needed to go home for dinner
Went to Jusco ourselves, made fun of everything we saw and ate McDonald's ice cream
And I just realised I ate two ice creams today...
Why didn't anybody stop me?!?!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment