CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Perfect Gentlemen


Speaking of true gentlemen, there are two names that come to mind
At least, in the Korean music industry anyway... lol
They are Alex Chu and Tim Hwang, but they go by Alex and Tim
They're both ballad singers, and exceptionally good in it too
I have no words to describe their voices, just heavenly... they are heaven sent
They give off this romantic vibe about themselves, and their soulful voices just makes me melt
Alex is Korean-Canadian while Tim is Korean-American
And I just love Koreans who are fluent in English
I don't know much about Tim or his songs, I'm not much of a ballads fan
But I first got to know about him few years back, through... who else but my other favourite Korean American, Taebin!
Speaking of the man, I was actually thinking of adding him into the category too
But he didn't seem to fit the image of a perfect gentleman, he used to be in 1TYM for goodness sake! They're so gangsta! But I love them all the same ;D
And Alex, gosh where do I even start... this man is so wonderful, the woman who will be his future wife is the luckiest woman alive
The man can serenade beautiful love songs and he's even a good chef!
He's also in an electronica group called Clazziquai, a fusion of classic+jazz+groove... they're awesome, one of a kind and make really funky beats!
And yes, he's the man behind the lovely voice that sings for the OST, theme song of 'My Lovely Samsoon'
I wish he'd end up with Horan, the female singer in Clazziquai... they compliment each other's voice beautifully, they just harmonize perfectly
How can they be so close and not be a couple?! Please enlighten me, I think they're perfect for each other
I saw them on Star Golden Bell yesterday and I swore I saw Alex looking at Horan lovingly, sigh
See, I love him so much I can't bear to keep him for myself >_<
So, Alex and Tim, perfect gentlemen... mature and clean cut, my style~
Except, I don't even know what my style is anymore -_-
I think guys look their best when they've aged a little into their late 20's or early 30's, become true men, husband material~

Alex... my dream man~
Photobucket

Tim... my other dream man~ if Alex is not available, lol ;D
Photobucket

Is this what perfect gentlemen look like?
Because they both even share similar looks o_o


[p/s: I didn't know Wheesung and Gummy used to date, they used to be under YG Family, it's sad that they broke up coz they'd make a cute couple. I don't know, Wheesung has been giving me gay vibes lol, since he sang Insomnia and the way he looked at other guys *coughTimSe7enTaebincough*, but watching Ya Shim Man Man just now, everyone looked a little smitten and in love with Tim, I guess coz he just gives of that feeling. Wheesung, G-Dragon and Taesung were in it too, and the way they looked at Tim, especially Wheesung, made me think that he had the hots for him lol! Well, this is just fmi, for my information... it's so amusing I wanna remember it!]


0 Played: