4 papers down, 2 more to go, it was Culture & Communication today
Had the same paper as Lemon, so we went for a movie at Mid Valley afterwards
-Spoiler Alert !- continue at your own discretion ;D
Watched Tsunami At Haeundae, a Korean movie lol~
I wanted to watch it because Ha Ji Won is in it, I love her movies!
She has this girl-next-door aura yet charming with her quirks
Though I'm kinda let down that her love interest isn't a dashing and handsome young man who would come to her rescue, the man looks old enough to be her uncle lol... oh well whatever goes
I'm also abit sad that Lee Minki didn't survive the tsunami lol...
And there was this loser guy who brought comedic relief to the somewhat rather depressing movie
The guy just wouldn't die no matter what!
He was washed off by the tsunami and when he thought he survived with relief, containers started raining down on him, only missing him by a few inches everytime, and when he thought he was really safe, he flicked the lighter to light up his cigarette but the fire startled him, so he threw the lighter underneath a vehicle leaking gas, and yeah... he even survived the explosion, all that I can say is that he is one damn lucky bastard
It's a good movie actually, it's just that it has too many side stories
I think there are about 4 to 5 stories or prespectives being told
I guess they need that many stories to tell coz there really is only 10 minutes to escape the tsunami, and the rest is history lol
The ending is... bittersweet? It's happy but it's also sad
Ahh, I think we ate too much earlier and felt like vomiting afterwards lol
And I bought two nail polish from from Elianto, gad... I didn't know they were only 5 bucks each
That's alot cheaper than what I used to buy at Skin Food... pfft~
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment