CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

One of A Kind


Oh~ farewell my G-Dragon post, I will miss seeing the pictures...
On another note, yesterday was 2PM's one year anniversary!
They made their debut last year on September 4th
Time sure flies, can hardly believe it's already been a year
But looking at them now, they've improved so much in their singing and live performances
I'm so proud of them, they're one of a kind :D
And 2PM's leader, Jaebum is facing quite a dilemma now because of the things he said in his MySpace, but that's from 4 years ago
But I can understand where he's coming from, he's new to the culture and customs of S. Korea and all, and they're all frustrated from the training and they don't know when they'll debut or even if they will ever debut
And it's unfair that only Jaebum got picked on because of what he said
I was really touched by what he said in his apology, the guy is truly sorry
Besides, that happened way back and now he's already fit in and is comfortable going crazy with the other 2PM guys

He's such a funny guy, and together as 2PM they're really hilarious
He ain't 2PM's leader for nothing... I still love you Jay!
I was gonna post a picture of 2PM but after checking through my files...
I don't own a picture of them as a group! *gasp*
But I do have pictures of 2PM and 2AM together...
So I googled and got these!
The poster pic for 'Again & Again' and 'Hate You'


Photobucket

Spot my favourites... oh yes 24/7 my American boys~ ;D
Photobucket

On another note, I'm such a dedicated Big Bang fan lately
I think it's because I'm deprived of any DBSK activities, I hope they come to an agreement and settle the dispute soon T___T
I've been stalking shipping Big Bang recently with G-Dragon's Heartbreaker solo album and Big Bang's Japanese album out plus Big Bang TV, they've been pretty active and I've got an eyeful of them so it's only logical
Here, have more pictures!
Them big boys of Big Bang... looking bangin' hot! where is my Seungri tho?


It's G-Dragon, Taeyang and TOP, yo!
Photobucket

Especially TOP and Taeyang, awesomesauce~
Photobucket

I have nothing else to say, except ... some things never change ;D



0 Played: