I'm dead tired... exhausted!
Been out for almost the whole day!
Left for uni at 6.45am and reached home at 9.45pm
That's 15 hours of... not being at home!!! is very attached to home
Yeah, went to uni for my first day of exam
And it's Political Philosophy paper, oh how wonderful~
But somehow I'm glad that this subject was the first paper coz it didn't require me to read much, it's all about understanding and justification, there's no definite answer
But one thing that I wasn't happy is that there were 4 essay questions
And we were required to answer ALL within 2 hours
I wrote non-stop and my hand hurt like crazy and I still think I haven't written enough and there was just not enough time dammit!
Hmm, I forgot what I wanted to say...
Ah yes, I barely slept last night!
Was tossing and turning and I felt hot eventhough the air cond was on and I found it hard to breathe
Must be pre-exam anxiety or something -_-
Shit this, my exams started today and will only end on the 28th
It's like, we started the earliest and ended the latest, where is justice?!
And friggin', my last paper starts at 2pm and will only end at 4 or 4.30pm
Of all papers, why the last paper?! All my other papers starts at 9am!
This is torture! This is a conspiracy!
Thought of celebrating with my friend after the exam, to release stress or something
Now it's dashed and we can only do it the next day
Where is the fun in that?!
Gahhh... I'm writing too much again
Lastly, I just wanna say... Hottests are awesome! But I hope their boycotting doesn't backfire, I hope they're doing the right thing >_<
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment