CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Love Filled


Although we held the celebration a day earlier, here it is
Happy 21st Birthday to Soo Yin~!!!
Had dinner at Italiannies in Sunway Pyramid
The funniest thing was when the waiter brought out the cake
He made her hold something as a mic and made her stand on the chair
She had to dedicate a speech to all of us, said her thanks
We sang her a birthday song, and when she was about to blow out the candles
The waiter guy told her to close her eyes and make her wish, then blow
But he played with her a little, kept moving the cake away when she was about to blow
Gad, we had so much laugh... she's so vulnerable to tricks XD
I think this would be a memorable 21st birthday for her
Beii gave her a bear-dog-rabbit-like soft toy, it's so cute till the others wanted to kidnap it, especially Sueling
And we shared to give her a handphone, the look on her face was priceless when she opened it
Beii said Sooyin looked like she's having a constipation? LOL
The gift was wrapped in a shoebox, so she thought it was shoes at first
Then she opened it and saw another box, and she thought it was an mp3 player
We told her to put in her SIM card then only she realized it was a handphone lol!
The birthday cake was funny as well, Beii, Sue and I decorated it
It's filled with our love~
It ended up looking like it was done by kindergarten school children
We had fun doing it but we weren't so sure if we wanted to eat it LOL~
Sooyin, I hope you enjoyed the celebration, cake and presents and I think you'll probably never forget it, standing on the chair and all lol~
I also went to Etude House to grab some lip balm, the shop is so pink!
But I love Korean cosmetics, and the lip balm smells nice~
And they gave me a Lee Minho folder!!!
LOL~ as in Lee Minho of the drama Boys Over Flowers
Lee Minho is their newest spokesperson but what's a man doing promoting girl's cosmetics?
Beii said he looks gay lol~ and I agree! LOL at my pink Lee Minho folder!
Although I'd prefer the previous spokesperson, Jang Geun Suk, lol~

0 Played: