CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Guppies Galore


5 down, 1 more to go
Yes, I had an exam on what was supposed to be a lovely Saturday -_-
Damn sadists, can't even squeeze in an exam on a weekday?
At least I didn't get stucked in traffic jam because the roads were damn empty
Feeling a bit fatigue today, have no idea why
After I came home, the first thing I did was transferred a few remaining guppies from one mini pond to another mini pond lol
I don't know why my parents transferred the guppies, but they missed out on a few, maybe they couldn't catch them lol
And I just sat down, watching my guppie fishes swim about
Fish-watching is actually relaxing and quite amusing to watch
What happens when you put male and female fishes together in the same tank?
Oh, the males get horny and the females flee for their lives, just like a game of tag
I was focusing on this particular alpha male, well I think he is because he's the most beautiful one of the lot
And all he's doing was going after the chicks and chasing away other males that tried to go near said chicks
He wants them all to himselves, trying to impregnate them, what a selfish bastard
I kinda felt bad for the other males... and the females who are constantly trying to escape, goodness... it's non-consent rape!
What if they keep reproducing and multiplying and then the whole mini pond is full of guppies?!
I love guppies coz they're sleek, colorful and shiny~ ;D
Unlike my dad's goldfishes which are just bloated and... gold -_-
Which reminds me, why are the goldfishes not reproducing at all unlike my guppies?
Don't tell me they're all of the same gender -_-
That's so lame even my tortoise laid an egg...
By the rate of all the mating rituals and courtship dances the male guppies are doing, I can expect another batch of babies soon ;D

0 Played: