I forgot to mention that I watched a beautiful Korean movie yesterday
It's a period movie with sword fighting and all, very artistically directed
And yes, I watched it because Ha Ji Won is in it, I'm taken with her lately
As I'm writing now, I'm also loading her drama, Hwang Jin Yi
She's a really great actress and I absolutely love her, alongside my other favourite female actresses Sung Yuri, Kim Tae Hee, Park Shin Hye and Kim Ha Neul
Looking back, I first got to know her from the movie, 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant
Let's not get sidetracked lol, back to the movie I watched yesterday
It's titled The Duelist, comedy action and abit of romance rolled in one
Most of all, I can't get over the intense chemistry between the leads
She plays the role of a tomboy and rowdy female detective investigating a case of treason by a minister and pursuing said minister's top henchman, nicknamed Sad Eyes, very charismatic and mysteriously played by Kang Dong Won
Goodness, I've never really paid attention to Kang Dong Won or watched his movies before but damn, he looked so handsome, gorgeous and beautiful in here, yes I wrote that right
Dayumm, we only get to see glimpses of his face because most of the time it's covered by his long hair but damn, the guy is gorgeous!
Argh, pretty androgynous guys do this to me!!!
It's also funny because while Ha Ji Won's character Namsoon is tomboyish, rude and rough, it's a stark contrast with Sad Eyes who is quiet, soft-spoken and gentle
I found it so amusing when she called him a pansy man lol~
Ugh shit I love movies like this! T____T
Looks like I'll be looking out for Kang Dong Won from now onwards lol~
On another note, watched Music Bank just now but I missed half of the show because the damn schedule is wrong dammit!
And as much as I like Park Hyo Shin's voice, I am not digging his new hairstyle lol
This man has an amazing voice that will take you to heaven, lol no joke
Then came the special stage with Park Hyo Shin and Tei performing as a duet
Good gad, these two men are amazingly superb tenors!!! *melts*
Damn, I didn't know Tei has such a nice voice and the way he sang was just... so beautiful and oozing with charisma and confidence
Goodness, I need to pay more attention to solo male singers and Tei is one of them
Such a beautiful performance from these two men~ T____T
Okay excuse me, time to watch drama...
Oshit I have an exam tomorrow, still have the nerve to watch drama!!!
I'm on a roll of watching k-dramas and blogging, oh look 24 posts!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment